Hyper Plexians

Reaction score
    Opposing all the strict military empire factions, and otherwise "crazy" disciplined factions.
    Hyper Plexians operate on a basis of "friendship" where everyone is "mostly" equal :), there are times
    when orders need to be strict for emergency purposes, but other than that we are mostly all equal!

We are a "strict" democracy: this means we make sure everyone gets to say their opinion.
    We help people who ask&need help, we intend to make sure everyone is happy :).
    Though, we don't answer kindly to any hostile actions.
    :) Though we are friendly to people who are friendly to us!

Stuff about being a member:
    1: You may contact other faction members for assistance in any server, though this is mainly an emergency service only.
    2: You may trap or kill other faction members that try to board your ship without your permission, or just fling them to space, but please do warn them before you take action.
    3: Report irritating and unacceptable actions&behavior to Antzakes1.
    4: Don't kill other players for no reason.
    5: Don't steal others ships/anything else, without a proper reason.
    6: Don't annoy or troll anyone unless they have annoyed you.
    7: Be nice to everyone, respect everyone (in a rational sense, you don't need to bow down to anyone ;) ..)

Stuff about ships, and rules about ships:
    1: Ships are the owners property, don't do anything the owner of the ship does not approve of.
    2: Please don't bring big ships to our home base.
    3: We have no official ships, we recommend everyone to use ships they make themselves, just use the ship of your choice, we can offer ships to other members that don't have ships yet. :)
    4: Don't make fun of others ships.

The application details.

Age: (this is optional, i just would like to know so i could "expect" behavior. I don't mean to offend anyone, just saying..)

What you want to do: Builder,Fighter,Engineer.

Personality: (calm, easily annoyed, quick to get angry, etc, just so i can help and moderate things a bit easier, and dish out action depending on how it effects others, or the person depending on personality traits.)

(You don't have to answer anything if you don't want to, i just seek to keep everything going smoothly so i do require some info, :p such stalker i am.)

Apply with a comment, or message me!

Information about the jobs/classes:

It might be unclear what the Engineer does, well the engineer repairs ships, takes care of factories, enhances ship designs, decorates, etc .. The Engineer is just a term for Advanced Builder.
    Also engineers will be tasked with advanced missions, such as taking apart enemy ships, salvaging, mining.

Builder builds ships, parts of the station(s), etc, pretty obvious stuff.

Fighter: pretty obvious, fights, and does simple missions.

A few last notes:

This faction is a democracy based on just helping others and just enjoying ourselves, and surviving.

Our home server currently is: (Currently unspecified, due to lack of servers)
    Members:

Antzakes1: (Leader)

-

Also, if you see any sort of mistakes in the text above, please comment on it, it took me a long time to get this done, and i have erased and written alot of things, and im not good at grammar :p.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    there a quite a few trolls out there that is why you never leave your faction opened anyway do you go into faction wars and what servers do you go on I haven't decided a faction to join

Reaction score
    The main server mostlikely are the nass ones, typically the main nass server, also to join the faction one has to submit an application, and new members are monitored so they don't get to do anything bad, we do go to wars if we get attacked, or if our allies need our assistance.

Reaction score
    • Tester
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Hey antz, one of your members attacked and destroyed one of my ships, I think his user started with ace. Thought you should know. Although i saw what was left of his ship later. :)

Reaction score
    Hey antz, one of your members attacked and destroyed one of my ships, I think his user started with ace. Thought you should know. Although i saw what was left of his ship later. :)
    Yeah, i kicked him from the faction, though im not the one who destroyed his ship, his name was AceAnimatedFTW.

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    So your lore would mean your anti Vaygr, Tartaran, Eisenwald, and possibly me Caldera as we are based on the Caldari State

Reaction score
    Yes, youre right, i am anti strict military factions but i do not seek to destroy them, i just seek to create a faction that is "free spirited". :P Afterall its just a game, you people take it way too seriously.

Reactions: Unnamed25