Hull Mass Effect?

Reaction score
    I know this has to do with mass. But what is this? What do these circles mean? I don't even know what this is called so I can look it up. When I look up hull mass on the web and forums. I get tons of peoples opinions on how mass should be calculated and the game Mass Effect. starmade.jpg

Criss

Social Media Director
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Video Genius
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    Those are cubatoms I believe. I never touched them and there is a fair chance many others didn't either. It was some sort of way to craft things I guess. Not really sure. I think they are next to useless now though or have been removed.

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Yup cubatoms have been removed and replaced with the current crafting system. Those will probally be removed when ever the new HUD is released so just ignore them for now.

Lancake

Head of Testing
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Tester
    It was a method of constructing any type of blocks by disassembling other blocks.
    You had X "cube atoms" in game and ever block used a combination of them. You would basically disassemble blocks and then use a combination of cubatoms to make another block.
    It wasn't useful to make them in large quantities and it was a little bit complicated. Not to mention that a lot of people didn't even know you had cubatoms.