Huge Unnamed Space Colony

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Decided to build a new home base over the Christmas break, I started out small but the base grew into monster. This will be my build documentary of thy monster.

Too see the current size, skip to day 7.

Due to not posting this soon enough I will condense the build so far in chunks but one post, after today I will post updates on the build in the comments.

Day 2
    Not much built yet still working on getting retractable USD type 1 docks to retract and extend properly

Day 4
    Fixed the USD docks, started building the Maintenance Hangers and some interior

Day 7
    One week into the build and it's starting to look like a monster, built more sections, 4 to be exact. Dimensions are L = 495 H= 369 W = 495 Block count over a million, exact amount unknown due to large number of docked objects. Added main and secondary hangers so far 8 main 16 secondary. Finished Maintenance Hangers with door animations and retractable docking cranes.

Day 8
    Added "Double Pulsing then Pause" Collision lights, started building control/command room, and began to design interior of main hangers.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Day 6, after starting again from a long break
    quite alot has been updated since my last entry. I have built upwards and outwards. adding 4 defence platforms in the process, also added another layer of 4 hangers bringing the total up to 28 hangers. destroyed the command room and I am planning another better one to be built at a later date
    current size L = 721 H = 408 W = 721 still to get bigger

Reactions: Rumcajz

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    Wow, that is huge... I bet lots of Unnamed's can live there... probably at least 25.
    Unnamed25

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    wow that's incredible!don't make the same mistake I did and not save to a blueprint,it really sucks when your game or computer packs er in(computer in my case ,took a week to download my old computer!)