[HUD & menus] Starcarbon

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    • Modder
    • Top Forum Contributor
    I'm not entirely sure where HUD/menu skins would go.

This is the thread for feedback on the HUD/menu mod.

There are a few things that I need to fix/find and make for it, such as the top and bottom bars.

WARNING:
    This is still an in-progress work.
    please leave feedback, suggestions and whatnot!

Get the mod here:
    http://starmadedock.net/content/starcarbon-hud-overhaul.1678/ (may not be approved yet)

Saber

3D Art Director
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Video Genius
    Looks good @Crusade , one thing I would recommend would be to alter the text in the buttons/sell area a bit. I think either making it a bit more bold, adding a white stroke, or just making it a bit more white would make the text a bit more clear. It may be hard to read for some people at certain distances/resolutions. Other than that looks really sharp! =)

Criss

Social Media Director
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Video Genius
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    If you are taking suggestions then I would say add even more depth to the inventory screens. While I can see the raised edges around the boxes, it looks more like lines instead of the raised boundaries of the box. Since there is an implied depth there with the shadow and the highlight, you might as well take it a step further and darken the corners of the boxes more. Push that contrast and it will seem less line-y and more like recessed area.

Reaction score
    Cool style, but those close buttons look very out of place. I would also recommend to change the style of the active tabs, because currently it looks like they are behind the inactive ones, which commonly is the other way around (thus not intuitive).