Hubble Cargo Ship [Pics]

Reaction score
    Hello all, my names Forrest and i hope that you will enjoy my creations for months to come. After discovering this game and after playing minecraft for the past year im keen tocstart building and share what i do. so lets take a step into the deep end.

I hope to create a series of civilian, enforcement, industrial, and military ships as time goes on. XD

The Hubble is a medium sized spaceship capable of carry many tons and litres of cargo, it has a loading bay with access ramp for lifting heavy objects and crates. A plexi-storage room for all the things the crew might possibly need. It features 3 landing gears to help keep the vessel stable when docked. Crew quater's for sleeping, recreation and hygiene.

The Hubble was designed to be far faster than the average cargo ship by lowering the size and increasing the speed the Hubble is able to complete many more contracts than the average hauler in a space of time and by doing so increases its income for upgrades and repairs. Where as normal cargo ships are exposed to pirates, the Hubble can easily outrun them in a flash.

[PICS] https://www.dropbox.com/sh/b71u7almfgzybhm/wGlIifMIy9

Stats.

Blocks: 7,099

Power: 20,000/ regen: 26,923.6

Shields: 4,957.0

Thrust: 809.1

Mass: 709.9

Took little under 3 hours to make with advanced building and symetry. I may release a download if there is enough interest.

As always im keen to have feedback.

Regards -FOZZ