HR Server

Reaction score
    Hello Everyone i have setup a starmade server that will be Roleplay style i have a gaming community website at http://hellrazers.hyper-core.net we play any games and host some game servers since i love starmade so much i decided to toss a server up for it so hope u drop by and say hey and play some starmade or other games with us server address is

Address to connect - sunnyparadise.no-ip.info:4242
    -=-=-=-=-=-= http://hellrazers.hyper-core.net =-=-=-=-=-=-=-

======================================

Server was slowed down due to someone on the same VPS node as myself was abusing the network they have banned him and network should clear up soon they tell me

======================================

my vps provider upgraded me to a more powerfull and more expensive package for free because of the network issues we were having someone on the node was abusing the network and they were on the same node i was on

========================================

Auto Restart added for starmade server crashes

Spawn 2, 2, 2 and surrounding sectors are now protected from PVP all other sectors are fair game

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hello! I\'ve just joined your server and I\'ve only been playing for about 10 minutes and I love it :D It\'s now my favourite starmade server :)

Also if you need any admins I can be one of them :)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I like the server but its overloaded right now

PS: Sorry dude, but a ping of 2000+ is too heavy. Anyone had this ping.

Reaction score
    in the middle of a massive storm think its having major effect on my network

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    hi i was on this server A LOT last night and really enjoyed it, when i tried to log back in this morning it was just hanging on

logging in camers1144... (version 0.9.....)

can anyone help me, thanksin advance

Reaction score
    there is some kind of problem with the starmade server it seems to stop responding like clock work after a few hours untill i restart it manually

Reaction score
    Moving the server around different VPS systems to find the best one i need people to test

TEST SERVER ADDRESS
    54.218.35.85:4242

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    You still need a tester?

What do u want me to test?

What informationdo you need from me?

Greetings

Reaction score
    the vps i had the server running on was not fast enough so ill be buying a new one soon and ill post the ip to test it when all is setup for now u can have fun on the address hyper-core.net:4242 the network aint super fast but the system does have 16gigs ddr3 memory and new generation ivy bridge i7 processor so it should run fairly smooth unless ping spikes happen