HP drain?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    So I’ve run a few tests but me and a friend can’t determine the cause for our hp to drain slowly over time in our ships. the first time we noticed was after a pirate encounter where we escaped but noticed our hp was slowly draining and our ship was deteriorating. There was no core meltdown that it warned about but just continued to drain killing both of us. A second time i tested it by shooting a second ship i made and sure enough the hp drained. I tried using the heal beam or wtv it’s called and it didn’t stop the drain on the second ships hp. A third time i built another 2 ships but this time no matter how much i shot the second ship it would only go into the 60s meltdown which stopped when i entered it. Any ideas that can be scrambled up would help because neither of us could determine the cause for it.

Reaction score
    Man, what an annoying bug! I\'ve heard about the same thing happening to other people. I wonder what causes it?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Did not know it was a bug, and if it truly is that probably describes why the hp system doesent work and give proper read outs whenver taking damage

fire219

1200° Plasma
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    You may have too many shield blocks for the amount of power blocks. That can cause your HP to go down.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I actually do know the answer to this one me and my friend were playing and we found out you health actually isn\'t going down the empty area on you HP is actually the level of your shield when you get shot you notice the color starts going back but if you don\'t have a shield disperser this doesn\'t happen in the first place. So basically what I\'m saying is that it\'s just your shield.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Yea we noticed it too though i really wish it wasent colored as if it was a lack of hp. A deep blue would better represent shields or anything other than the gray or wtv thats used.