How to tell crew to buckle up.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Reaction score
    My crew I hired loves to be alone in space as they continually jettison themselves there. Any way to fix this? I could go rescue them if I knew where they were but that would take time. How do I keep them onboard my ship when it moves? I'm obviously not doing it right.

Reaction score
    Thanks Crusade, that explains it.. my ship has No gravity modules. I didn't think of that. Thanks again.

Maybe they are still alive out there... kinda my fault now.. Lol.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    your ship doesn't actually need gravity blocks for that to work. It's supposed to, but since the ability to properly order crew around is only half in existence. also you can tell them to move to command and get the similar, but less reliable results. its better to just use the enter gravity command. I'd say its just fixed, to make them attach to the ship, just to make it work, for now.

I'm also assuming that more intelligent crew A.I. is due to come eventually. the way scheema was talking we may see NPC's do a whole lot more than just, the current Kill, Move, Follow orders.

Reactions: Cerebralhemirage
    Reaction score
    That would be extremely Cool to have smarter AI companions. I have No doubt that this is on the horizon, I cannot hold back my enthusiasm! Maybe, just maybe.. they can be commanded to sit and stay as well.. I would like them as Co pilots too.. not just wandering around my small ship.. in my viewport and all. I have two jumpseats in my Jango version of Slave one, I would love for them to be of some use.. I tried the move to command.. problem was.. they did not stay there.. they ended up jettisoned into space.. somewhere far far away.. their entities unloaded from memory so I cannot find them.. all irrelevant as I can, with admin funds, buy more.. but now my mind sways to the usefulness of crew quarters. Thanks for your help in this matter as well Royalwolfe.

Last edited:
    Reactions: Spaceman_Tate
    Reaction score
    your ship doesn't actually need gravity blocks for that to work. It's supposed to, but since the ability to properly order crew around is only half in existence. also you can tell them to move to command and get the similar, but less reliable results. its better to just use the enter gravity command. I'd say its just fixed, to make them attach to the ship, just to make it work, for now.

I'm also assuming that more intelligent crew A.I. is due to come eventually. the way scheema was talking we may see NPC's do a whole lot more than just, the current Kill, Move, Follow orders.
    You're forgetting something, what about crew on multiplayer servers

Status
    Not open for further replies.