How to run StarMade in dedicated graphics card?

Reaction score
    I have a Lenovo IdeaPad Z510 laptop, which has a two graphic cards (Intel & NVIDIA). Default StarMade starts by Intel, where not work. I can add programs to NVIDIA, but in the list of programs is not there StarMade. Also Java is not there. I can enforce that all programs start by NVIDIA (then StarMade works), but... this is not a good solution. Can I add StarMade / Java to the list of the NVIDIA?

Reaction score
    I don't even know how this adding is supposed to work, but can't you choose to manually select a program from your hard drive?

Reactions: IdolwSzutrab7
    Reaction score
    No, from hard drive no. In the driver program I can add the programs that are installed on my computer, but first StarMade is not installed (only unpacks) and secondly general, on this list is not there Java.

I am writing here because hard to get to NVIDIA support and Lenovo Support only by phone.

Reaction score
    Oh my god, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I just found the option to add applications from the hard disk.

What file should I add? Java.exe? Or Starmada-Starter.exe? This is only a starter. I have to add the core game, so where is core?

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    Surely there is a button to browse to a file location to add a program? if so, find the javaw.exe file and add it

Reactions: IdolwSzutrab7