How to post ships onto website

Reaction score
    Read the subject.

PS. Sorry about 2 new topics i just really need to know.

MossyStone48

Cmdr Deathmark
    Reaction score
    look for the ship manager in the tools menu of the launcher. the export wil create a .sment file in bluprints/export and that can be uploaded anywhere.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    If you\'re looking to also upload a screenshot for people to view the ship before download:

1. in-game press Tab and the G key together to remove your hud from in game, (pressing them a second time will turn your hud back on).

2.Use the print screen button on your keyboard, for pc there will be a key located on the top of your keyboard that reads \"printscreen\" or \"print sc\", on laptop you will need to use the \"FN\" key and your \"print sc\" key as the same time (depending on model of laptop, and on a mac use the \"command\" \"shift\" and \"3\" key at the time to capture your screen and save the image to your desktop.

3.(pc and laptop users only) once you have printscreened open up paint and press \"ctrl\" and \"v\" key together to paste the image then save it to your desktop.

4. make an account on a image hosting website, personally I use Imgur, the link is here: https://imgur.com/register

5.(for imgur) click \"images\" on the top right of the imgur website (once signed in) then drag the image from your desktop on the page and it will upload.

6.then click the image icon and it will bring up the higher quality version of the image, right click this image and click the option \"copy image URL\".

7.\"ctrl\" and \"v\" that url into a post, a user can then click that link to view the screenshot you have posted.

------

8. In order to make the image viewable in a post whilst you are making a post above the text box in the comment section you will notice an icon that ressembles mountains and a sun on the top row of icons.

9.click this icon and it will open a box, in the text box labelled \"URL\", you can \"CTRL\" \"V\" the image url you copied earlier.

10. the image will be viewable in your post, next to save you can a see a preview icon that will allow you to view the image and it\'s size before posting.

I hope this has helped.

proof that this works:

Reaction score
    Well thanks but what i meant was how do i post my .sment files to the ships tab on this website next to download and gallery

Reaction score
    I figured it out you have to go into the Ship Catalogue Manager and click upload.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    EDIT: Problem solved with latest version of the game /EDIT

I tried to upload a ship (Cylon Raider mk IX from the 1980s), logged in, opened Manager, pressed button and get an error message:

\"Critical Error

IOException: stream is closed\"

It further reads that I shall upload my /logs directory to schema... however, before spaming his email address: Might this be an already known problem? Maybe even a fixed one?