How to download.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    Some reason whenever I download it goes into a 7zip program on my laptop and will not let me move it into the import folder for starmade. I've tried to get some suggestion from the chat window up there but all they've managed to say repeatedly is that a .sment is a .zip file in which I already knew that. What I'm saying is that the zip file won't extract into the folder properly. I'd take a screenshot except this godforsaken laptop refuses to do that either.

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Gold
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Video Genius
    some people upload their ships in sment. format
    but some other people upload it in zip format.

If you download Zip format,use program called "winRar" to open that file,and you will see a folder (ship),right click on that folder and hit "extract" ,extract it into your blueprints folder.
    -(but be carefull,all the contents of that zip must be in one single folder once you extract. there will be possibly multiple files in there like turrets and docked ships ..so dont "spill" the contents of that blueprint into your blueprints folder).
    once that folder is in your blueprints folder,you can spawn the ship

If you download "sment." format,open your starmade laucnher,go to second launcher window. click "tools" -> "open ship catalogue manager" -> "import" ..and just find that sment you want to upload,once its imported you can spawn it in game

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    Edit: No you should just beable to hit extract or right click the file and hit extract here