How to avoid server lag?

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Purchased!
    • Thinking Positive
    Then I completely misinterpreted your post. But if a 99.9% detector would also work, you could use a single active activator with a NOT gate.
    What is the emoticon for embarrassed? :oops:

Make a row of delays, each connected to the next one and each one connected to an OR gate. With 10 delays the OR gate will stay on when the signal going into the first delay is off for less than 5 seconds.
    Thank you!

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Purchased!
    • Thinking Positive
    As I reported in the thread: 'Building a jump interdiction drone', I ultimately decided to install a simple bit of logic into each drone so as to activate a small jump inhibition field. It consists of a two block clock to activate a sensor, the activation module of which is attached to a Not so as to trigger when the shields are not 100%. My hope is, given that these drones use cannon/cannon weapons that they will at least some of them be within the same sector as the ship they are trying to inhibit. (I expect most will be being fired upon, which would activate their jump inhibitors.)

My question, will this sort of simple logic system on no less than 80 drones itself create any significant lag? Is this equal, less severe or worse than say having a third PD turret on each of them?