How to activate rail turret AI via structure tab?

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    I am trying to remotely activate my new rail turrets from inside the main ship's structure tab, but I am given no such option. Is there something I am missing here, or do I REALLY have to go EVA and manually activate every single one of my turrets on the outside?

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Use the wireless logic blocks to hook each segment to the main ship. Then hook those up to a remote control which you can rename by pressing 'R' on it, that will then be in your weapons menu.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Use the wireless logic blocks to hook each segment to the main ship. Then hook those up to a remote control which you can rename by pressing 'R' on it, that will then be in your weapons menu.
    that doesnt answer my question. i need a way to activate it from the structure tab. i have very limited space in my weapons hotbar.

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Oh I see what you mean, my bad. In that case, no I dont think you can as of yet but I havent checked.

Reaction score
    • Councillor 3 Gold
    • Wired for Logic
    • Top Forum Contributor
    I don't know if they can be activated via the structure tab yet. I've been activating them via the AI menu myself.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    I don't know if they can be activated via the structure tab yet. I've been activating them via the AI menu myself.
    By the AI menu, can you do that while piloting the mother ship or do you mean interacting with the turret's AI block directly?

Reaction score
    • Councillor 3 Gold
    • Wired for Logic
    • Top Forum Contributor
    By the AI menu, can you do that while piloting the mother ship or do you mean interacting with the turret's AI block directly?
    The ai menu works while piloting the mothership now. You still have to do one AI at a time but it's better than accessing each bobby AI