how to activate doors with ship in new update?

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    it seems have been separated into left and right click, left right click have different function

Ithirahad

Arana'Aethi
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    It seems that it's bugged at the moment, unless I was just doing something wrong. But, yes, left click is supposed to activate things (or close doors, I guess) and right click is supposed to turn things off (or open doors).

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    yep and now i need to know what the hell that means. details man. details

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Hi, to OPEN plex doors, you must do a right mouse click, and to CLOSE you'll need to do a left mouse click. The same goes to all kind of activation blocks and even lights...

Reaction score
    Hi, to OPEN plex doors, you must do a right mouse click, and to CLOSE you'll need to do a left mouse click. The same goes to all kind of activation blocks and even lights...
    Yeah....uhhhh....thanks....
    We're talking about from 1 ship to another, which you used to do with the core module.
    Seems like it is working again, I don't remember seeing it in the changelog for the last small update, but that doesn't mean it wasn't there.

Reaction score
    Actualy, i was also talking of one ship to another, but thats ok ;)
    You really aren't getting it. The activator beams weren't working when the rail update first came out.
    Pretty sure everyone who posted on this thread knows how to open and close doors....

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Ok, ok don't get mad... just kiding...
    Actualy, i only tried it today, so i didn't knew that it wasn't working. sorry...