How should the rating system be changed?

How should the rating system be changed?

• Add "Disagree" back with certain exceptions.

Votes: 27 64.3%
    • Remove all ratings except "like".

Votes: 4 9.5%
    • Remove all neutral ratings.

Votes: 8 19.0%
    • Keep the system the way it is.

Votes: 13 31.0%

• Total voters

MossyStone48

Cmdr Deathmark
    Reaction score
    I don't see how politely disagreeing would be taken as a negative. It means two reasonable intellects have found a difference of opinion. It's all how you frame it. And my point exactly.

Reactions: Azurite

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    I don't really see it as something easily abusable. Two accounts, one of which occasionally logs in for a short amount of time, while the other is not. The first one does nothing but view and like posts of the second, then logs back out, and then the second one logs back in. It's easy to track if you know what to look for.

Also, I know of a certain users who certain moderators have told me that they are aware of the user's numerous alts. Trust me, they know. They aren't morons.

Reactions: Ithirahad
    Reaction score
    I don't see how politely disagreeing would be taken as a negative. It means two reasonable intellects have found a difference of opinion. It's all how you frame it. And my point exactly.
    I agree. Thinking that a difference of opinion is negative doesn't really show much intellect, however; assuming both parties are polite about it. Differing opinions should be celebrated not shunned.

I think the ideas you have presented here, from what I can tell, sound great. Unless any room for abuse shows itself, that is. :)

Reaction score
    I don't really see it as something easily abusable. Two accounts, one of which occasionally logs in for a short amount of time, while the other is not. The first one does nothing but view and like posts of the second, then logs back out, and then the second one logs back in. It's easy to track if you know what to look for.

Also, I know of a certain users who certain moderators have told me that they are aware of the user's numerous alts. Trust me, they know. They aren't morons.
    I agree - if the user isn't very smart and/or isn't trying to hide the fact that they're using multiple accounts, then it'd be easy to detect.