How does docking work now?

Reaction score
    I've been out of the loop for awhile, Started playing again a few weeks ago, but I haven't tried docking until now, but I just can't figure it out.
    Is there a video somewhere out there that explains it?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    Rails mate, check them out if you haven't already. As for docking, you'll need a rail where you want to dock and a rail docker on the ship.
    Note that the docker will position itself directly on top of the rail, both blocks looking in the same direction. Check the arrows on the blocks, and rotate accordingly.
    And you no longer need enhancers. As long as there's nothing obstructing the landing zone, there's no size restriction.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    if you add enhancers it will increase the docked entity size that the rail can support

Groovrider

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    The 1st guy is referring to old style docking enhancers. The second is referring to Rail Mass Enhancers which are a different thing.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    i was
    The 1st guy is referring to old style docking enhancers. The second is referring to Rail Mass Enhancers which are a different thing.
    refering to mass enhancers at the time i posted i had forgotten the name of them sorry for any confusion