How do you guys name your worlds?

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen
    Do you name them after what you use them for e.g.Survival, Creative, Test etc? Do you give them actual names like, say, Aetherius?

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Do you name them after what you use them for e.g.Survival, Creative, Test etc? Do you give them actual names like, say, Aetherius?
    I have worlds for specific themes IE an EVE Build Zone and a Star Wars Build Zone.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    I've got a few worlds setup so far. They are named based off of what I plan to do in them.

1. Build World: This is where I build things in creative mode. I can go crazy with whatever blocks I want in order to make that new, amazing battleship BP.

2. Test World: This is where I test things. It could be spawning in ships for combat testing, or where I build some of my projects that have a high chance of backfiring or just generally exploding themselves, or the area around them. Examples include: Drone swarm battles, and Warhead testing.

3. Tutorial World: This is where I am working on videos I plan to upload to youtube. Mostly tutorials, and hence the name. (recently created world)

4. Survival World: This is where I just play the game. I actually just gave this world a fresh start after being out of survival for quite some time now.

Blakpik

Angler
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    I just write 'World 1' etc.

I do name planets though, I name them after Roman gods. (like 'Bacchus', 'Minerva', 'Janus', 'Orcus' for example.)

Reaction score
    I usually use (more or less) temporary wolrds for my building project. With that my names are like 'working title' construction or 'working title' refit.

And world "Test" gets regulary deleted and restarted.