How do spoilers work

Reaction score
    So today I tried to neatly write up some stuff for my ship yard but could not figure out how the spoiler works, any help would be appreciated.

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Thinking Positive
    You can press "insert" - "spoiler" in the toolbar above the text you are writing.

This will bring up a popup box where you can write the short description/name of the spoiler, or leave it blank for "spoiler". Then confirm the name, and it should place down BBcode like this: (SPOILER)(/SPOILER)

Then place stuff inbetween the two code boxes to let it be hidden by the spoiler: (SPOILER)something cool(/SPOILER)

Do note I replaced the [ ] with ( ), otherwise it would draw spoilers instead of the actual code.

Example of final result:
    Taadaa~ You now know how to use spoilers (I hopes :p)

Reaction score
    Well to insert a spoiler you need to click on the insert option (3 next to the smiley face), then select 'spoiler'.

That will open a second window that will ask for the name of the spoiler (can be changed later), you enter something and it will create this

*SPOILER="Title"]X[/SPOILER*
    (* I removed a [ on the beginning and ] on the end so you can see it)

Anything you place on X will be in the spoiler and hidden in the actual post.

Last edited:
    Reactions: Almond