How do I wipe a ship clean?

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    I have been working on a sphere-shaped portion of a ship only to find that I messed up along the way. Is there a way that I can remove the blocks all at once rather then having to errase them one at a time?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Yes, if you go into build mode and press CTRL, you\'ll see at the right side of your screen that there are some coordinates, raise them all to 10, the check the REMOVE (or Remove only) square, now you can delete 10 blocks on each axis and it\'s a lot easier to delete your ship.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Yes, if you go into build mode and press CTRL, you\'ll see at the right side of your screen that there are some coordinates, raise them all to 10, the check the REMOVE (or Remove only) square, now you can delete 10 blocks on each axis and it\'s a lot easier to delete your ship.

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    How do I raise all the coordinates to ten? I click the arrows, but they do nothing.

Reaction score
    If you are an admin then enter the ship core and type /destroy_entity

I hope this works for you.

Command: /destroy_entity

Reaction score
    Doesn\'t /destroy_entity work for selected ship/entity? You wouldn\'t need to enter the core... but i don\'t know, i\'d select the ship first to be sure. It wouldn\'t be fun if you accidentally delete your home planet.