How do I invert the hotbar scroll direction?

Reaction score
    I enjoy playing this game a lot but is there a way to make scrolling your mouse wheel down make your hotbar selection go right instead of left? Any help would be super appreciated!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Purchased!
    I enjoy playing this game a lot but is there a way to make scrolling your mouse wheel down make your hotbar selection go right instead of left? Any help would be super appreciated!
    Off the top of my head, no I don't think there is.. But I also didn't look through the options to check but I'm sure you've done that already before going through the effort of making a forum post.

I mostly just use the 1-0 above the keyboard to switch between hot at slots, might be worth trying if scrolling the opposite way bothers you; I find it's faster anyways :D

Lukwan

Human
    Reaction score
    In addition I believe it is 'shift/scroll' to flip to the next page of hot-bar directly.

Reaction score
    Off the top of my head, no I don't think there is.. But I also didn't look through the options to check but I'm sure you've done that already before going through the effort of making a forum post.

I mostly just use the 1-0 above the keyboard to switch between hot at slots, might be worth trying if scrolling the opposite way bothers you; I find it's faster anyways :D
    This was helpful, thanks.

Reactions: Anubis Evo