HOW DO I FIND A USERS IP ADDRESS!?!?!?!??!?

Reaction score
    CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO FIND A USERS IP!?! I WANT TO BAN THIS IDIOT ON THE SERVER, BUT WHEN I BAN HIS NAME HE JUST MAKE A NEW ACCOUNT AND REJOINS!

HOW CAN I FIND HIS IP SO I CAN IP BAN HIM ? ! ? ! ?

PLEASE HURRY HE IS BLOWING UP EVERYTHING, SPAWN KILLING EVERYONE, COMPLETELY RUINING MY SERVER!!!

(Sorry for all caps, but I literally just went to a few hundred websites trying to figure it out and so far nothing and i am one of the most pissed people on this planet right now!)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Can you temporarily lower the playercount so he can\'t join? I don\'t have the answer to your problem yet but I am going to do my best to find it. In the meantime, the safest thing to do is prevent any new players from joining.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    I\'m sorry, but I can\'t find any way to find a player\'s IP. Neither can any of the testers who are online right now. You\'ll have to stick to continously banning his alts or simply whitelisting your server. I\'ll tell Schema about this. Perhaps he can add an IP checking command for admins in the next update.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    http://wiki.starmade.rtag.me/wiki/index.php?title=Console_Commands it has all the commends i sawl the command to find user IPs

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Also do a chmod_sector x y z + peace and then + protected on your spawn sector.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    You can check the logs, open the logs and search for his username? Pretty sure that holds the connecting ip.