How big is your *******

What is the general size of your fighters

• 1x1x1m^3

• 10x10x10m^3

• 20x20x20m^3

• 30x30x30m^3

• 40x40x40m^3

• 50(+)x50(+)x50(+)m^3

• Don't even consider building fighters.

Results are only viewable after voting.
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Ive got two standard size classes for fighters/bombers/shuttles; if it doesnt fit within the "small" size of 21m L x 13m W/H, then it must fit within the large 33mL x 27m W/H hangar. This allows me to ensure all fighter/shuttle craft are compatible with all hangar spaces on standard ships. Anything larger must be equipped with a usd dock to dock to usd ports on the exterior of those craft, or in hangar bays of larger dedicated carriers, of which i have made none thus far. Ships that dont fit in hangar bays but cant be classified as a full scale warship like a frigate or destroyer are referred to as corvettes.
    Additionally, it must have a cockpit for crew, or else it is classified as a drone. Drones dont really have standardized size ranges or anything but theyre supposed to fit aboard drone carrier craft, at least on the exterior at worst. I had a frigate that was built as a dedicated drone boat, and a cruiser intended to be a dedicated fighter/bomber carrier, but my lovable new puppy ate the thumb drive i had everything stored on, so im basically starting over from scratch.

But then again, most of the craft i field to deal with like pirates and stuff are corvettes, so they end up taking on the role of fighters most of the time. The Minnow fighter i have uploaded to the dock is more of a light interceptor craft than a space superiority fighter, and the space superiority fighters i made are history.