House Dimir (Role playing faction)

Reaction score

In a space where there is no room, in a structure that was never built, meets the guild that doesn't exist.

House Dimir
    House Dimir now reaches farther than Ravnica, thanks to some... help... from the Izzet League. Our intentions are privy only to our members, and shall not be revealed to the public.

House Dimir is a role playing faction based on the guild of Ravnica from Magic: The Gathering. It is a reformation of the Tinion Armada, originally founded by member I_is_Tinsy. If you wish to read lore about the Dimir, see the lore section below.

While House Dimir is themed after the guild from Magic, it does not go as far as the Dimir of Ravnica does in regards to secrecy and deception. We do not operate on as strictly a need-to-know basis as our namesake, nor do we employ players without even their knowledge.

Lore
    Here are several links to some of the lore behind House Dimir. It is recommended you read at least the first one to get a feel for what the Dimir are all about.
    MtG Wiki Page
    Expectations (My favorite)
    The Hard Sell
    The House That Lies Built
    Last Day
    Persistence of Memories

Recruitment
    If you want to become an agent of the Dimir, one of two things must happen. You might be contacted directly by a Dimir agent, or you may send the current Guildmaster a private message through the StarMade forums, making us aware that you wish to join. You will receive the rules of the guild and further instructions from there. The Dimir do accept members of other factions, even encourage it. Nothing is to be posted on this thread in regards to recruitment! Wouldn't want anyone knowing you're a Dimir agent, would you?

Services
    The Dimir offer a variety of services, such as, information "gathering," player-base "cleansing," and anything else you would expect of House Dimir. What is asked for in return, is a favor. To be asked for at a later date. House Dimir DOES keep a record of its contracts, and if you refuse to hold up your end of the bargain when asked for it you will regret it for a long time.

And that, marks the end of the House Dimir thread and the beginning of a shitty conclusion. We will be seeing all of you server-side, and remember, the eye of Lazav is watching us all.

[DOUBLEPOST=1438813837,1438813375][/DOUBLEPOST]Former Guildmaster I_is_Tinsy has stepped down from leadership, and as next in command, leadership of the Dimir falls to me. Yes, the main post is mostly copy/pasted from the original thread, but I saw no reason to re-write Tinsy's work. I also decided to take this opportunity to make House Dimir more closely like the guild of Ravnica, and will not reveal my true identity, even the Guildmaster this time around shall remain hidden.