Hotkeys for Activation-Block and Hotkey-Combos.

NeonSturm

StormMaker
    Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Activateable blocks should be able to have hotkeys.

You would be able to use them with key-combos like ALT+Hotkey or SHIFT+Hotkey or CRTL+Hotkey or Super+Hotkey.

Or with one of the methods described below.

1. Ablity to use combos like "t..a" for previous target and "t..d " for next target while using "m|g..qwerasdf" for the 8 different menues.

• t..a means that you have to press t first, then a without any other key between.
    • m|g..qw means that you can choose between q and w for what you want to access and between m and g in your settings (m=menu, g=gadgets - similar to SpaceEngineers ).

With these you can put two actions onto the same key without interference.

Another competing idea to put two actions onto the same key is:

wasdqe would be flight control, but t would switch the context for wasd to target control (w=inFront, a=prev, d=next, s=closest) and f would switch back.

Whether a key is a context-switch or has an action in the current context depends on settings.

Settings could show an image similar to this and unused actions on the left/below.

With a preview of key-occupancy for each context and a tooltip with popup-textbox on click for actions...

Ithirahad

Arana'Aethi
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    ...So I\'m not the only one that plays/played RoM?

...Just a random observation.

NeonSturm

StormMaker
    Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    It is just an image I found in the web after searching for \"tastatur\" or \"keyboard\". I would have colored it myself (not exactly the same as it is just an example) if I would not have found this.

But it is a good game anyway.

I like fantasy, as balance has not to be realistic. I like space because it allows for custom and more interesting roadmaps.