Hotbar Redesign

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    I think we definitly need a system to get other devices to our hotbar. This would mean that we could simply combine the upcoming logic gate system with all functions in the murrent menu (I don't remember the name... Im alking about the menu to control plexDoors, docking adpaters,...) This would give us the Possibilitys to for example deploy a hole fleet of drones by one click or we can make sure all Airlocks are closed (by Closing them all). I honestly don't know i we will be able to control the logic blocks in the upcoming update, but i think this would just be EPIC! :D

Just imagine : one button in your hotbar to activate all the Turrets on your Supercarrier....

Reaction score
    • Councillor 3 Gold
    • Wired for Logic
    • Top Forum Contributor
    As far as I know the plan is to allow activator blocks to be accessed in the hot bar. This will give you the ability to launch all drones or open and close doors as will.

NeonSturm

StormMaker
    Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Just remove items being place-able in the hot-bar + make the hot-bar link to lines from your inventory or link to lines from your hot-key config

Than use shift-mouseScroll to scroll through lines and mouseScroll for rows.

Make weapon computers and activation blocks be in different rows/lines like your inventory.

Maybe add more lines and hot-keys to increase the number of inventory slots to old values and link activation blocks to other keys.