Horrible lag when I'm on a planet

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hi everyone, I've just heard about Starmade last Saturday and I must say this game is just, well I don't know how to describe it but its a really sick game. And has a lot of potential to become big like Minecraft and COD etc.

Anyways I got the game for both windows and mac, I have no issues with the windows version but with the mac I've been lagging horribly when I'm real close to planets or land on planets. And its starting to really annoy me and have been forced to live in a space station. :P

Is there any way to rid of this lag or fps drop? Also how can I get the game resolution to fit with my screens? I've got the lowest possible resolution and yet theres just small important bits that are off my screen just a bit.

Thanks for taking your time to read this and helping me.

-Bart900

Reaction score
    Yes I know what you mean i havent been able to fix it but I know how it feels, but I have windows 7, but I have lag when im near a space station or Im on a planet. But when im on the planet or the space station it usually clears up for me, but when I leave and re-enter the atmosphere I get 1 FPS. So I hope this was useful.

Reaction score
    And also maybe you should get a graphics card too, I\'ve heard that helps the problem very well.