Horendious issue with being alone on a big ship and I need a crew!.

Reaction score
    Good day fellow lads or female lads it is I, Yes me Captain Nautlius and I have just completed a 3 day effort on a ship that spans over ONE MILLION blocks. But it needs a crew and as such I, Yes me Captain Nautlius is asking for some young (or old) recriuts to man the cannons and pitch starboard alongside 2 fighters that are also installed. This will be a great adventure to all that accept this very special offer. So fellow Skcemadians will you join me, yes I Captain Nautlius on this perilous adventure and fun. Who knows what awaits a planet made entirely out of candy or perhaps pirates or even pirate made of candy, who knows. So what are you waiting for contact me now (looking at you fellow cat) and together we can have many memories.

Reaction score
    No offence, but I don't think Skoomah will be joining you, mods might also be pissed about you nicking his avatar. What happened to woody?

Anyway, the best adventures are always personal ones. You might not need a crew.

pirate made of candy
    Modern poetry rivalling Shakespeare as always, bring a pad and pen at least.

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    Who knows what awaits a planet made entirely out of candy or perhaps pirates or even pirate made of candy, who knows.
    Sounds a lot like Battle Block theater there. Just saying. Other than that, I cant seem to generate a response, good day to you.

Quick Edit; if you think about it, alot of what you say reminds me of that announcer actually.

Reaction score
    Thank you for you replies, I shall reply to you to lad or female lad, My 'woody' is still here its just on the hat and this is a support section and I indeed need help, I am lacking in a crew you see.