Honer The Grand Creators Grand Design Of Wonderful Creations and His Ever Prosperity.

Reaction score
    I have been pleased with this product this creation, design, funniness, happiness, good community and many many more things that our wonderful Titan Schema has brought together. But he did not do it alone he had help from friends, friends like ourselves young lads and female lads. So I want to bring fourth this day 18/01 as Schemas day. All hail this day and celebrate I shall make the cat space ship and honer him in my own way. Bake a cake, make a ship or even buy the game perhaps. Well its not a game its a new dimension. The 6th Dimension. I call it the Schema theory where he brings friends together in a limitless world.
    CPT.Naultlius.png

Reaction score
    Uh...huh...

Well, I for one appreciate your enthusiasm. But I think we should wait it out until the 'eternal september' point to call the community golden. All communities are golden until a certain point.

Anyway, can kupu or someone tell us when Schema had the idea and started working on schine? That should be the day we celebrate.

ResonKinetic

SPICY hot dog child
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    how about we celebrate when we get rid of being eaten by fucking blocks and add chairs

Reaction score
    how about we celebrate when we get rid of being eaten by fucking blocks and add chairs
    Oh reason, such a positive influence on us all. Was the 'fucking' necessary? No, but you go girl, and use it anyway.

They're being worked on, SOON (tm), so why not celebrate the game we have now, and the game that we will have in the future? It's not like Starbound where development ground to a halt within 3 months of announcement.

ResonKinetic

SPICY hot dog child
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    Oh reason, such a positive influence on us all. Was the 'fucking' necessary? No, but you go girl, and use it anyway.

They're being worked on, SOON (tm), so why not celebrate the game we have now, and the game that we will have in the future? It's not like Starbound where development ground to a halt within 3 months of announcement.
    who the fuck is reason

Reaction score
    *Sigh*

This thread went well.

Snk Yeah, sarcasm and stuff doesn't pass well on the internet. It's why people put /jk and /s in front of posts to prevent Poe's Law.

OP just abandoned this thread didn't he? I can see why.

ResonKinetic

SPICY hot dog child
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    *Sigh*

This thread went well.

Snk Yeah, sarcasm and stuff doesn't pass well on the internet. It's why people put /jk and /s in front of posts to prevent Poe's Law.

OP just abandoned this thread didn't he? I can see why.
    it was apostasy anyway ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)