Homeworld 2 - Vaygr Destroyer

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    I did post this ship a while ago, but i never provided a download link as it was just a shell, and i did say i would when i actually put something inside it, so here it is :)
    When i talk about the inside, i mean i've filled it with systems, there isnt any interior other than the core room and corridors to the turrets (i know its not needed anymore, but it was build before the structure tab was in the game). Its not meant for combat though, only for show.

So this is mine:

And its supposed to look like this:

And here is the download link for you Homeworld fans: http://starmadedock.net/content/vaygr-destroyer.263/

I cant decide what i want to make next, its between the Hiigaran destroyer to have the pair, or the Kadeshi mothership from Homeworld 1. Thoughts?

Last edited:

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    Looks great!!!

Its a pretty good remake. A shame starmade doesn't have the appropriate colors.

Reaction score
    Fantastic! this saves me a month of work! I even like the colors. I was going to built my Vaygr ships using the same colors. Thank you those of us dedicated to Homeworld appreciate your work.

Reaction score
    thought you ment the faction (starmade) but neat ship anyway you did a great job on the angles +1

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Thanks for the kind comments guys :)

godsgopher Glad you like it, remember to show off your fleet when its done!

Tacotown99 Yea i was expecting somebody to think the faction, funny thing is this is in one of the screenshots on their page.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    • Community Content - Silver 1
    Hey, these are a bit small, make them bigger so it can have a decent interior and more detail on the exterior.

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    You say that corridors to turrets are not needed anymore. How do you faction them? I figured out how to activate them but not how to faction them from the structure tab...

Reaction score
    Very accurate! Always did like homeworld ships and asymmetrical designs. Trying to make a 'mothership' similar to the Hiigaran's right now. Nicely done!

Reaction score
    I LOVE IT !!! The colors , the asymmetry , all make it look so great ! Maybe can we have other views , of the back , the interior and others ?...