Home-Sector - Speed 199 - No Whitelist - Blueprints 10 slot - 1million credit start - 200 slot - Sem

Reaction score
    Any chance we can get build mode to allow us to build blocks bigger than 10^3?

Reaction score
    Server Updated Fresh World Get Your Head Start Now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thalanor

CEO Snataris Colonial Fleetyards
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Liking this server, esp. the high speed :) Also runs very smoothly. This shall be where I plant my giant space station.

PS: There currently seems to be a problem with shops (they all have negative credits) - most likely due to some recent update.

Reaction score
    Thats odd ill look into that in the morning i also noticed custom pirates i add dont spawn only default pirates do so got two things to find out. If u see any pirates at all that are not the normal ones let me know

Thalanor

CEO Snataris Colonial Fleetyards
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Awesome :) Custom pirates yay! Haven't seen any, but have seen many clouds of isanths. I'll state here when I see unique ones.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    A certain person has apparently felt it neccessary to test how to cause as much braindamage as possible through public messages, this has been going on for days in the server.

But what am I to judge the actions of the people playing on the server, this has been let be as if it's the normal standard of communication.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    ive just told him to cool it with the chat or im going to ban him this is his second strike
    i don't mind swearing or w/e in chat its the internet im not going to censor it but don't go overboard spamming chat and so forth

Reactions: Comr4de