Home-Sector - Speed 199 - No Whitelist - Blueprints 10 slot - 1million credit start - 200 slot - Sem

Reaction score
    STARMADE PLAYERS PLEASE VIEW http://network.hyper...pdate/#entry193 AND LEAVE YOUR FEEDBACK THANKS!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    C0r3y! your back! last I checked the server was done for. Yours was the best server I played on, or maybe second best. I was admin on my favorite one :) Glad to see the server is back up and running, i\'ll be in once I figure out how to get Star-made to work on my craptop again.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    However, we would like to know what are your plans for expansion? How many people are you looking to host? How busy is the traffic on the server as it is? And most importantly, how will it perform with lots and lots of players?

Reaction score
    the server is running on a Dedicated 8 core xeon processor with 24 gigs of ram on a 1gbps connection the system is more then cappable of hosting many players starmade is its only limit what ever starmade is cappable of doing i would like as many player as possable to be able to make one awesome game

before i had the server up and shut it down for a wile due to the lack of baning ability of troublesum players and brought it back when starmade matured more used to have 30+ players now we are just starting it all back up

Ciggofwar

Home of Titan Guard
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    This is the new overhauled version that the Imperials use to gun down the rebel pirates listed in blue prints under USC Junker Heavy, has many new upgrades and Imperial Navy approved!

Ciggofwar

Home of Titan Guard
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Sorry forgot which format to use, had to play with it :) having fun playing on the server more pic\'s to come when I finish the runway edition to the base.

Reaction score
    Our Twitch Introduction / Loyalty Program

http://www.twitch.tv/hypercorenetworks/c/3999073

Please be sure to check out and follow our live streams

Reaction score
    How big is to big, for me big is 50k block ship 500k block station, a friend of mine is atleast 1mol block ship and 500k block station, noobs anyway a 250 block ship is big. Please numbers

Reaction score
    well my largest ship is about 80k blocks and when that enters a system everyones FPS drops lol