Holographic Signs and Multiple world saves

Reaction score
    One thing that would be awesome is Holographic signs and multiple world saves. I'd really like to make an Adventure map and those two things would help

Reaction score
    Especially something like signs would be nice, perhaps \"screen blocks\" that will combine when in groups, and automatically center text that will be put in em.

Perhaps those new log items schema is working on could be used with this, you would simply open the screen\'s \"inventory\" and throw in a log, and it would display what you typed in it.

Criss

Social Media Director
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Video Genius
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    Thats pretty genius and simple. Id get that. Space billboards

Reaction score
    the stuff nesasary for more then one world save is thare and i will verry mush like to have a creative world and a real world becuse right now i only have a creative and thats not cool and a seting for infent blocks so you can make things without the worry of respawning more blocks comeing up

the signs is a good idea but unlike minecraft a wood sign is not fitting for space mabby a \"holo mesage\" that is more or less a sign but it has a blue backround is semi se truable and if walked tru desterst and gets blury and i can see this being a later on thing so i dont epect it soon if it duse hapen

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Yeah, Another post about signs... ohh wait, this one says holographic signs, a change!

Ok, now serious. As I said in another \"signs post\" I don\'t see how they fit in this scyfy lore, but I aggree with Archer, that some kind of Screens can be dandy. But my idea goes behind that. I\'ll explain that in another post [wanna know more? click on me]

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Thinking Positive
    I\'d love to have signs, because it\'d make navigating my ships easier and more immersive.

\"Accessway to Deck 1.\"

\"Maintenance Access. Ensure the hatch is secure if not in use.\"

\"Bridge. Captain and Senior staff only.\"

Reaction score
    Yeah like if you only have one you can have a certain number of characters and if you have 6 in this form:

[ ] [ ]

[ ] [ ]

[ ] [ ]

youd have like 250 characters as one page or something