Holo-sign/display idea

Reaction score
    i had an idea where i was making my storage room and i thought to myself with so many chest rooms lined up "i need a way to keep all of this organized but how?" i thinked and came up with an idea that we need signs or something simular that can be pallets of text which can be edited. signs are VERY handy when it comes to organizing your storage deck,room,etc and can help with many things. if you agree with this idea keep this forum alive so we can have a chance for schema to see it

Reaction score
    To add to this idea, similarly to how PNG\'s are uploaded for skins, pictures could be uploaded for signs (with permissions if they get too vulgar). This could also work for say a billboard style sign on the outside of a station to give that added customization. I know personally if I could get it onto the station I would use something from Outlaw Star and design a station similar to one in that anime. Hell if we/when we get the ability to claim asteroids could remake Haven!

Great idea, behind this one all the way regaurdless how its implimented text or not.

Reaction score
    Also, how about a way to put letters of various sizes on hulls, so you could have a name on the side of the ship. Maybe some way of painting one face of a hull cube a certain color.