Holding the mouse down keeps placing/removing blocks?

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Have the game keep placing/removing blocks where your mouse is pointed while you have the button pressed. It could start off slower and than start speeding up to about the same as your movement speed. Basically I think this would be a great little quality of life fix, especially when making huge ships or structures.

For balance reasons just have the block auto-removal speed be slower than the placing speed to keep people from eating planets. Also auto-blocking would only work in build mode. I do know about holding left ctrl and changing the number of blocks, but I believe that only goes up to 10 and the last few times I tried it was rather cumbersome to do a lot.

To make a long story short, this game killed my last mouse XD

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I like that idea. It would take the hassle out of building long rows of power blocks. You already just click and hold to shoot AMC\'s. I don\'t see why it would be a challenge to implement in build mode.

Lei

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    I like it for removing, but I\'m not fond of it for placing, as it gives more control over the building process, but I would like to have the advance build be able to go over 10 blocks, but that\'s not even a big hassle for me, more like a small luxory thing.

Then again, if they up the advanced build, then I\'d have no use for it with removing, so yeah...

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Is that in minecraft? I haven\'t played that in so long that I barely remember half the recipes even. Had so many hopes for that game... Part of what I love about this game is how focused Schema is on optimization.

Eh, my point was that you could keep clicking for the detail bits and than if you wanted you could hold down the button for the loooong filler stretches and save yourself some future carpal tunnel. :)