Hindos (the great and valient)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Heyo, whoever happens to stumble by here!

My name is Hindos, former owner and proprietor of an entertainment station(all family friendly you sick person!). That was, until the bandits came, it was laid to waste; my life's dream crushed for some pennies hidden in the vault. Fortunately, I managed to get into an escape pod before it exploded. Since then I've gathered resources and begun constructing a fleet, to take down those vile bandits once and for all. Maybe one day I can see the opportunity to rebuild the station, but not until I am certain the galaxy is safe from their vindicitive intentions.

I've done quite a bit of Minecraft(oseis server), Ace of Spades- build and shoot not that horrific Jagex version!, Creeper world and whole hoist of other games in my days. Personally, I like to involve myself in vibrant communities and contribute to them; while I don't know if this community is like that... I'll try anyway :D .

Currently I am a member of the Galaxy rangers(http://star-made.org/content/galaxy-rangers-faction) a noble faction that fights to rid the universe of pirates, both players and mobs alike! As for the fleet, it's an on and off sort of thing(I have a life :P )

So thanks for reading it this far, hope to see you around(unless you're a stalker, GO AWAY)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Auw thanks :3 , although i\'ve already been here for