Hiigaran Ripoff ships

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    On my server, there is an AI/Event faction Called Rendii. The look I settled on for them was to steal the ships straight from Homeworld 2. I did use SMEDIT to get the shapes and scale right, where the scale IS right anyway. (there is some debate about the fighters, but this is correct according to a chart I found)

Some further notes: These ships are all built for a roll play server, so while their weapons ARE functional, they are nowhere near powerful, especially compared with the scale of the larger ships. Their shielding is minimal, their cannons are underpowered, and their missiles all have actual magazines that can (and do) explode if struck. A great deal of detail however has gone into them, and they fulfill the Roles of the original Homeworld game nicely.

1. The Armored Combat Suit.

This sub-ship is designed for all-environment infantry fighting, or even space point defense. The Rendii Marine core is quite proud of their armor tech.

2. The Mk2 Interceptor

This versatile space fighter is usually deployed in squadrons of five, and has a quite respectable range.

3. Bomber

(This ship uses BB missiles because AI cannot fire D1000 accurately as of this current version))

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    4. The Utility Ship (thanks Corvus (Clock))

This ship is used for mining, field support, cargo handling, and repair work. she has a crew of 12

5. The Marine Frigate

This ship carries a full company of marines, as well as eight suits of combat armor, and mechanics to repair them. There is a medum turret for self-defense, and standard frigate shielding and engines.

6. The Torpedo Frigate

This general purpose frigate has two torpedo tubes, able to fire both scatter, and high impact torpedoes. Full Magazine and crew areas, loading doors and cargo area.

Reaction score
    Sure knows how to make a ruddy good ship. I\'d wager he\'s a rather handsome gentleman as well.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Not yet finished: The Destroyer

Fully to scale, this VERY LARGE ship is armed with four heavy turrets, and two torpedo tubes. Spacious cargo bays forward of the ventral docking bay with a marine bay dorsal forward.

Reaction score
    Very nice! I always like the homeworld 2 ships.

Here was my attempt at a higarra fighter.