high screen resolution and borderless windowed mode

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    I run 3 1920x1080 monitors, and I feel that this game needs to support 5760x1080 resolution.
    with the larger resolution, we could have have a larger map off to the side or chats. or whatever. would make having multiple monitors wonderful.

currently, we also do not have the ability to run the game in windowed borderless, which is extremely nice to be able to do if you're doing other things in different displays. I love this game, but i feel these 2 things would really make it better.

does anyone know if we're going to have more control over our hub layout in the future? like being able to drag and drop things and resize them?

the more that i play, the more tempted i am to build a more legit battle station just for this game

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    • Modder
    • Top Forum Contributor
    You can make the minimap slightly larger in the in-game options menu, and you can customise your HUD by editing an XML file. The game does have a borderless window mode - I use it myself. Set it up in the advanced options of the connection setup window (second launcher screen)

As for the screen res, I too would like to see custom resolution input.

Reactions: Mariux

jayman38

Precentor-Primus, pro-tempore
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Maybe an option for a secondary and maybe even tertiary windows, where you can place additional stuff if you have the space. Example: Having server messages, hotbar, secondary shield and speed displays, and in-game e-mail on a second screen.

Local mini-webserver to custom-display data? That way, folks with tablets and other secondary computers can use them through the on-device browser as a data reader, in addition to their own browsers on the desktop/laptop with their own comfortable settings. (Kinda meta to have your own ship-terminal "PADD"....)

An over-simplified illustration: