Hi everyone

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    W3rz4x reporting in!!

Im a spanish gamer, player or whatever you want to call me xDD

I love space games, such as "X" games saga and such. I played minecraft too many ours so i think starmade will bring me the things and potential i was looking for.

Lets see those new brilliant blueprints i have in mind!! :D

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    ---welcomemessage005---

Welcome user W3rz4x to Starmade, and I hope you enjoy this game which is rad.

Few things I always tell new people when they come here:

• Power works in \'virtual cubes\'. Building the outline or edge of a cube generates more power than building a solid block of power generators of the same volume, so it is possible to create multiple \'virtual cubes\' within, say, a 5*5 space, to have multiple disconnected cubes within a confined space, thus creating maximum efficiency of power generation. hopefully that makes sense.
    • Cloaking takes a LOT of power per unit block on your ship. It\'s best to plan ahead for it before you even start building if you want a cloaked ship
    • Do not fly into stars. Fun happens in the Dwarf Fortress-like sense if you do so.
    • Build Blocks are currently VERY overpowered, allowing you to use Advanced Build Mode to mine out entire planets in very little time. Advanced Build Mode can be activated by pressing Ctrl whilst in Build Mode.