Hey

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hey guys i'm varunjitsingh641 but ya'll can just call me Varun, Var, Vroom-vroom, or whatever suits your taste ;) My buddy Xzien introduced me to Starmade when I was looking for a cool sci fi game. I finally downloaded it and am messing around right now, trying to get a feel of things.

My forum persona leans towards a community service area so if I can get more into the game expect to see me setting up an artshop, fan-fiction, and some more fun stuff :D

In real life i'm a senior in high school who spends most of his spare time either writing or practicing the alto sax (first year playing and loving it!).

So yeah thats a bit about myself, hope to make some friends on here ^_^

MrFURB

Madman of the Girders
    Reaction score
    Hey, Vroom, welcome to the community. Game\'s going through some pretty big patches soon, so expect choppy waters, lots of bugs, and some cool new features added in.

The game\'s wide open...-ness has created a lot of lore, building styles, and stories in the past. 90% of them are attached to factions. It\'s really only a hop, skip, and jump away from translating some of those faction histories and stuff like that into a good fanfic... Which we really have yet to get.

Either way, welcome, and good luck. If you have any questions, feel free to ask ehre or in support chat!

DukeofRealms

Count Duku
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    It\'s great to see that you are a website community astronaut! Not only is the game going through some major changes, the website is too, so hopefully these changes will be beneficial to your community powers. Be sure to get into the forums once these changes have occurred, as we need more people like you to contribute to the growth of the online community.

Thanks for playing the game, and i\'m sure you\'ll find some friends!

Reaction score
    The alto sax!? Dude, tuba is we\'re its at. But mostly welcome to the community and hope you have some fun here.