Hey, I'm back!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Reaction score
    After waiting enough time for no one to remember who I even was after migrating from the old site. I am here to say I am back and I also would like to know if the community is still alive and if anyone here remembers me.

Snk

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Top Forum Contributor
    You're the guy who made an analog of the confederacy, right? Go away.

Reaction score
    Uhm no... I made a confederacy of systems to fight off a large group. It was a long time ago though and I just haven't changed my profile picture since that time.

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    Spacecows, the guy who tried to rally people to fight Odium and then admitted it was all a joke and you were just using people for your amusement. Played the "I was drunk" card and the "I was hacked" card. A general asshat if my memory is correct.

Regardless, you're welcome to try, it's been long enough that people will give you another chance even if they remember (Odium aside) I would think.

Reaction score
    Eh, that is true. However I am different now. I have plans to try and rebuild UEF and be more peaceful and mature this time around. I will agree I was a huge jerk back then.

Snk

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Spacecows, the guy who tried to rally people to fight Odium and then admitted it was all a joke and you were just using people for your amusement. Played the "I was drunk" card and the "I was hacked" card. A general asshat if my memory is correct.

Regardless, you're welcome to try, it's been long enough that people will give you another chance even if they remember (Odium aside) I would think.
    Isn't it bad enough he made an analog of the confederacy? Shouldn't that be enough to condemn him? In terms of asshattery, that is way higher up the list than any faction politics.

Reaction score
    Your opinion is your own, most of my friends no longer play this and the few that still do seem to have become staff members. I am back simply to turn a new leaf and try to do things better this time around. I will probably start small and build a reputation from scratch I will change my profile picture as soon as I find a suitable replacement.

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    Isn't it bad enough he made an analog of the confederacy? Shouldn't that be enough to condemn him? In terms of asshattery, that is way higher up the list than any faction politics.
    I honestly dont remember the exacts of what he did. I only remember because I was Vagyr at the time and was dealing with him on chat alot.

If he can show himself to be more mature, then it'll be fine. If not, well we still have plenty of pitchforks left in the backroom.

Sidenote; site chat is found attached at the bottom of the forums page, kinda buggy sometimes but it is there.

Snk

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Top Forum Contributor
    I honestly dont remember the exacts of what he did. I only remember because I was Vagyr at the time and was dealing with him on chat alot.
    He made a thread called the confederacy of independent factions or something. He justified it by saying he was fighting for the rights of smaller factions "which is what the original confederate states did." I couldn't find it on the oldsite. But I know he posted it.

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    He made a thread called the confederacy of independent factions or something. He justified it by saying he was fighting for the rights of smaller factions "which is what the original confederate states did." I couldn't find it on the oldsite. But I know he posted it.
    An alliance of INDEPENDENT factions? lol. Something's not right here.

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    That was the faction alliance he made to fight odium then (which was a sham). I forgot the name of it, but I personally had to deal with his spewing of babble in chat, as one of the few Odium members who was active in chat at that time. And as someone who had to deal with him and his ruckus, I'm oddly okay with him coming back.

Zyrr

Chronic Troublemaker
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    you guys should stop or something

in before mods 2015

Snk

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Top Forum Contributor
    That was the faction alliance he made to fight odium then (which was a sham). I forgot the name of it, but I personally had to deal with his spewing of babble in chat, as one of the few Odium members who was active in chat at that time. And as someone who had to deal with him and his ruckus, I'm oddly okay with him coming back.
    That's not the point. The point is he made an analog of the confederate states of America to do it.

Reaction score
    If you have a problem with the confederacy then state what it is right here on this wall. I am sure we can sort it out and find some common ground.

Also cyber the reason your fine with me coming back is because I brought some drama to what was a very sleepy little community.

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    Also cyber the reason your fine with me coming back is because I brought some drama to what was a very sleepy little community.
    Not quite, priorities just change over time. Forum drama was proclaimed illegal by mods and chat is slower than it used to be. Even if you tried to do what you did before again, I don't think it will get anywhere near as shit-flingy. So why not?

Reaction score
    Aye, it was, but so was the rest of the United States. And no I am not attempting to troll you, I just wish to have a civilized debate, if that cannot be accomplished then I see some serious issues in our future friendship.

Status
    Not open for further replies.