Hey guys

Reaction score
    Been a while since I was around here, gonna have a poke around the game again since I got some time to myself, noticed a lot of cool updates. Did they add in the hyperspace drive with the new universe yet?

Reactions: Ithirahad

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    No hyperspace, but they added the jump drives.

Also, hello!

Reactions: Winterhome

Ithirahad

Arana'Aethi
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Multiple jumpgates on stations work now, Vakna. You can now build transwarp gateways onto your unimatrices to your heart's content.

...More importantly, welcome back!

Reactions: Vakna
    Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Multiple jumpgates on stations work now, Vakna. You can now build transwarp gateways onto your unimatrices to your heart's content.

...More importantly, welcome back!
    When did that become a thing? I never saw it in any patch notes.

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    When did that become a thing? I never saw it in any patch notes.
    A lot of things don't get mentioned in patch notes. If it not working like that was considered a bug, then it would have just been fixed without much notice.

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    Welcome back borg overlord! I hope that you'll get back to work, SM has been very lacking in the nice looking cube department lately.

Reaction score
    Thanks for the welcomes guys <3

Suuuuper disappointed in the lack of a true warp drive still what with how expansive the new universe is (love it btw), but hey can't be a perfect world! Loving the pretty new blocks like the motherboards and forcefields. Multiple warp gates on stations too, the dream can be realised!

keptick Hey man, totally got stuck straight in yesterday haha, SO much quicker and less tedious to build a cube pattern now that copy+paste and templates work properly. Bit of a lazy copy/paste job with 20x20 segments but I did this last night, looks pretty good I think!

Did you ever finish that monster titan you were working on btw?

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold

Suuuuper disappointed in the lack of a true warp drive still what with how expansive the new universe is (love it btw), but hey can't be a perfect world! Loving the pretty new blocks like the motherboards and forcefields. Multiple warp gates on stations too, the dream can be realised!

keptick Hey man, totally got stuck straight in yesterday haha, SO much quicker and less tedious to build a cube pattern now that copy+paste and templates work properly. Bit of a lazy copy/paste job with 20x20 segments but I did this last night, looks pretty good I think!

Am still working on it, lol. There's been some changes since you left. There's a link in my signature in case you'd want to see for yourself ^_^

Ithirahad

Arana'Aethi
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 8

You might wanna make a few more different segment types so it doesn't look quite so... tiled. Otherwise, that's really neat.

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    I really agree with what ith said; alternating different 20x20x20 sets in a random manner would really borgify the entire thing even more :D