Hey guys, i'm Ferdi265

Reaction score
    Hello guys!
    I recently started playing this game after I found out, that the alpha is free (yay). And I must say, I am very impressed by this game.

MrFURB

Madman of the Girders
    Reaction score
    You are impressed now? Right now Starmade is a half-done mess of bugs and imbalances with a tiny defunct community and an even tinier developement \'team\' who\'se work ethic consists of a lack of sleep.
    In a year Starmade will be a sucessful simulation of what would happen if EVE Online and Minecraft started dating. In a year, you will see tons of servers, each with hundreds of players. On one or more, there will be a faction you know, with enemies and allies and trade deals and raids and enormous fleets fighting over valuable territories while greedy and outspoken galactic leaders count their credits. Whether you future is being a brave wariror and pilot of a powerful warship or a miner and trader spending spare time searching through anomalous space for treasures, it will only come to fruition if you stay to watch Starmade grow.
    You can start drooling now, but it\'s not going to happen without everyone helping Schema! Welcome to the community!

Reaction score
    Yeah, I know. I started playing on Thursday. And since then I have been very active on the forums and on madrealms server. I know the game has bugs, but bugs can be fixed. And this is what I like: Seeing a game growing and getting closer to it\'s goal.
    Oh, and also: Spaaaaaaaaaaace! And: Do a barrel roll!