Hey everyone, Ry Here.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hi. I know my name is a mouthfull, so just call me Ry. I discovered Starmade on steam greenlight around a month ago, and have been addicted ever since.
    I'm currently working on what, as far as I am aware, is one of the first real megaprojects for this game. specifically, I am building the flagship from Star Control 2. If you are unfamiliar with it, I would suggest you check it out, It's a classic game. I would post a screen cap, but I can't seem to get it to work for starmade...I'll upload the ship when i finish the ships frame (I'll add the modules later)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    All right! Classic game and a very unique/recognizable ship. Looking forward to it.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hi Ry, I hope you\'re still working on your project. It would be great to see the Precursor ship in StarMade!

I\'ve been working on a similar effort myself, though I haven\'t thought much about the flagship yet. I started with the Spathi Eluder, then the Pkunk Fury, and just finished up the Syreen Penetrator. I haven\'t uploaded them anywhere yet, as I\'d like to get more ships done first and make some tweaks (see my notes on the album...) If anyone has comments or suggestions, I\'d love to hear them. I\'m actually kind of surprised no one else seems to be doing this. It\'s a natural fit, with the now classic/retro pixelation of Star Control 2 mapping well to the block-building engine in StarMade. Even the color schemes match pretty well.

Album here: http://imgur.com/a/tPCmS#0