Herobrine's Army

MrFURB

Madman of the Girders
    Reaction score
    Oh, is this a large, semi-organized, and well mannered community busy making Starmade it\'s home? I think I feel the tingle of many great battles and spectacular explosions soon to happen! Hopefully more people will coalesce into larger groups when a few super-powers manage to get into power.

Reaction score
    We are definitly hoping to do some epic ship-smashing ourselves. Thanks for the compliment.

>:D however, dont expect you to get any favors when we harvest your soul...

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    I have seen on the Starmadian Galactic Navy forums that one of your members named Gameguru has threatened their faction. We share a common enemy. I would like to propose an alliance with my faction, the Rebel Alliance, the largest faction on StarMade. The more we are allied, the stronger we are against our enemies.

Reaction score
    I didn\'t threaten any faction. I said if you wish to keep your soul, join Herobrine\'s Army. I did not threaten any factions. I did a bit of bantering with some guys, thats pretty far from declaring war. (poor banter on my part, i might add) Besides, we are kind of at war with everyone with the whole eat-your-souls thing. I did nothing more then state the truth.

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Have fun blowing up Vaygr! XD Also, if you see him, please go for Trollerbobman. Otherwise, the DFN wishes you luck on NASS. We\'ll probably end up there sooner or later, as will most of the larger factions.

Reaction score
    How in the hell does this have nothing to do with Minecraft?

Herobrine is a MINECRAFT creepypasta. Its a Minecraft character. This definetly has everything to do with Minecraft.

Reaction score
    It has nothing to do with minecraft because we are a 0x10c community started by a guy who happened to be named Herobrine, a guy who seems to love roleplaying as a soulsucking savior of the universe (not nessesarily of the people in it) and is so good at it that he has never, at any point in 2 years, broken characture. HA is a 0x10c fleet just now trying out starmade because, at this time, it is the only game fit for us (we are considering star citizen and project trillek for future games). Please stop with the \"plz nu miencraft u trollrz\" comments as we have nothing to do with minecraft anywhere beyond the voltz server that some of our members run and play on. We are an organized community whos 50 active members out of 800+ total are trying to have fun in space games that we enjoy, and we do not appreciate people bugging us about possible minecraft relations and questioning the morality of our mission to harvest all souls because honestly, we couldn\'t care less. Sincerely, Pvt. Cryptix in programming subdepartment of Herobrine Science Research and Development Laboratories

Reaction score
    Thank your for stating our stance. It is really annoying when people call us MC fanboys. Even though we have REPEATABLE said that we are a 0x10c faction.

Reaction score
    Let us know if your server is ready for a take over by the glory of Herobrine.

D

Deleted member 301635

Actually, the UAF will probably pwn you.

Judging by the number of member factions and the size of those factions, I\'m guessing they have at least 10 Calbiri-Class ships... A single Calbiri consists of more than 1 million blocks, often more.

Have fun with that.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Too bad there is no upvote soul system here, otherwise I would give you one, Cryptix.

+1 Anyways.

King_Corduroy

Pre-Yogswarm Member
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Brothers, a day of rejoicing is here at long last! The war with Zoronzee is over and your leader has returned!

I am going to start regathering the army and we will soon grow strong again!

We are the future of NASS, WE ARE THE FUTURE OF STARMADE!

We cannot let our efforts go to waste.

I am choosing a right hand to help lead when I am not available, it shall be Cryptix. He has helped much in the prior months and has prooven himself more than worthy of the position.

Also we are always looking for new recruits, join us at our webpage:

http://herobrinesarmy.enjin.com/chat

and post a message here. Be aware though, traitors and theives are not tolerated. When you cross us your life is forfeit and your soul will belong to Herobrine!