Herobrine's Army

Reaction score
    There was all that resistance against you guys, couldn\'t go a day without a new \"Herobrine must be stopped!\" thread popping up. Should be intresting to see what happens how that actual fights can happen rather then everyone just yelling at eachother.

Reaction score
    LOL. I know, their resistance was futile and hilarious, zutai (one of many big aggressors) was banned for taking it (among other things) to far.

Reaction score
    Well guess we\'ll see what happens here, I\'m thinking there\'s gonna be a lot less then what we saw with 0x10c. Well I\'m off to work on my new capital ship, God knows how much time it takes to build even a light one.

Reaction score
    Piece of advice, don\'t leave it unprotected with a faction module and undocked from your homebase should you spawn it onto NASS, it\'d be a shame if something were to happen to it. :P (not a threat, just a warning, I don\'t discriminate when it comes to ship-jacking)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Aerospace Private Blukey reporting in!

Harvest all the souls!

King_Corduroy

Pre-Yogswarm Member
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Good to have you blukey. I will add your name to the faction list in NASS.

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    I want to invite you into the Brotherhood. We are a growing group of factions that help each other in war and trading ship designs. It would be an honor to have you so we will await your reply and I hope join.

Reaction score
    This is our policy on alliances. We can do favors for other factions if it benefits us, but a true alliance cannot be made as we cannot discriminate in our mission to harvest all souls in the universe. For those who don\'t know, soul harvesting is a nolethal and extremely invasive procedure that will leave you in a quantum state of uncertainty and peace.
    @bloodlust, bring it bitch, we operate on NASS, see you and our current enemies (the vaygr empire and affiliates) there.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    I am sad that we can not be allies but I respect your mission as long as the Brotherhood is not attacked or threatened by any of your members.

Reaction score
    Then contact us, we\'ll be glad to help if there is something in it for us. Also, we will be quite occupied taking care of our enemies to bother attacking your faction, so long as your faction doesn\'t attack us. Thanks for the understanding, most people aren\'t that fine about it, we generally get targeted and labeled as bad guys on sight.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    No way man! Its totally cool! We arnt the UAF so we dont care if you want to do your own thing! We are glad to know you are willing to help us though if we need it. I wish you success.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    I stole a few of your member\'s ships hahaha, but just a fair warning, you will all be destroyed. Everyone one of your ships, even your home planet.

Reaction score
    No matter, Ships are but tools with which we shall harvest your souls. Do not worry, this will not kill you. We will then put your confused body on a hamster wheel to power to mother ship and feed you cookies we encounter in space.