Herobrine's Army

Reaction score
    0x10c, we are a 0x10c community that is coming to starmade due to a sudden lack of motivation on Notch\'s part.

King_Corduroy

Pre-Yogswarm Member
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    If the GR attempts to stop us in any way we shall be forced to reap your souls. I advise you run GR, run while you can...

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    So much proparaganda material! It brings back the fun of defeating all of those other 0x10c clans!

King_Corduroy

Pre-Yogswarm Member
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    NASS will be ours!

Brothers go here! (At least untill I can find a better server)

>>>starmade.nasszone.com:4242

Reaction score
    Don\'t bring Minecraft near this game, it is possibly one of the worst games now...

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    As cryptx said before, we have nothing to do with minecraft, we are from 0x10c

King_Corduroy

Pre-Yogswarm Member
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    We are from 0x10c as it is stated in the description AND as is stated multiple times by our members.

I agree however, Enchanting has ruined minecraft and since then it has just been Notch shoving useless crap into an otherwise good game.

Reaction score
    Jeb, it has been Jeb. Don\'t you remember when Notch handed over development, it was after official release (post beta) I think.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    So let\'s see, there\'s already people that\'re reminding me of the Car Dealers coming on to yell at us about \"AHAHAAPHEOURHQUHRQ *foaming at the mouth* AAAAAA WE WILL DESTROY YOU E$#*@*)$#$@!&)$&\" or something like that. I\'m reminded of the early days. So yeah, don\'t bother trying to pick a fight. We\'ll probably bring the fight to you.

Reaction score
    And no, we are not foaming at the mouth, we are calmly sticking a gun to your head and nicely asking for your soul.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Dear strangers:

Most of us are pretty intelligent. I have had a lot of interesting conversations with members of H.A. We created an organizational structure, a High Command, we have our own website (http://herobrinesarmy.enjin.com) and if it weren\'t for the fact that our clan is against yours, you might be an interesting guy. Who knows. So, nothing personal, right? You blast us, we blast you. It\'s how it goes.

Also, please do not mention Minecraft. We have nothing whatsoever to do with it. True, we HAVE a side minecraft server, but that is not what our army is about.

Thank you for your time,

Kirdneh

Reaction score
    epicfaillord, commander of the fleet currently in the server IP s.brierie.co:4242 reporting for duty. whatever you require will be done, Lord Herobrine.

Reaction score
    i haven\'t played anything but pocket edition since they added caves, ravines, and underground lava and water pools. the nether and the end are the only intelligent thing jeb has added

Reaction score
    Oh hey I remember you guys from way back when 0x10c had a community and our hopes were not shattered yet. Anyway from what I remember these guys are organized, hell the fact they\'re still together like this says something.

Reaction score
    Nice meeting someone from those days, and yes, the fact that we are still together and more active than even NCC shows our hardheaded stubbornness to die.