Herobrine's Army

King_Corduroy

Pre-Yogswarm Member
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8

H E R O B R I N E ' S A R M Y

S T A R M A D E D I V I S I O N

- Traveling far from the crumbled multiverse of 0x10c the faithful of Herobrine have come to claim a new home.

As followers of Herobrine we do his will reaping souls so that ours may be preserved and we may secure a spot in history!

We are a tight knit group that formed in anticipation of the 0x10c, when it was suddenly no more we had to find other souls to harvest. So we gathered our massive fleet and traveled to the nearest thing to "home" the universe of Starmade...

We are a system of consensus and as such always changing and evolving as to better suit a particular situation but all the time keeping our main goal in sharp focus. To harvest souls in the name of Herobrine and to claim all of existance for Herobrine.

Praise the dark lord Herobrine! Praise our eternal leader!

If you want to learn more visit or forums at:

http://herobrinesarmy.enjin.com/

To join post the following message:

I pledge my to service to my lord Herobrine

Then go to the forums and introduce your self to your brothers and

formally enlist in a division in the mighty Army of Herobrine!

We are Herobrine's Chosen! We are eternal!

Now go forth and spread Herobrine's word Brothers!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Excellent. I just recently aquired Starmade. Now I can work with fellow soldiers of Herobrine\'s Army in this game.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Where are all the other members?

Also, who will host the server?

Reaction score
    Herobrine... you have picked the wrong place to be... The Galaxy Rangers wont allow this to happen!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    FattyPirate, current head of Herobrine\'s Army\'s Aerospace Division reporting for duty!

Reaction score
    I have approved, the NASS server has some HA members on it already, including me.

Reaction score
    Be wary, if you choose to side the the Intergalatic Criminal Herobrine, you will be considered a threat and the GR Fleet will dispatch you as well as your leader.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    A threat made by many, but none have succeeded
    Join us willingly and your soul will be spared, harvest is coming

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    However, your efforts are simply futile. It\'s quite impossible to beat a non-linear being in mortal combat. It simply cannot be done. Also, soul cannons. \'Nuff said.

As well as Garonedin, Fleet seargent reporting for duty, SIR!

Reaction score
    You underestimate the GR fleet. Sadly, that will lead to your downfall. Our leader is supreme over yours. THE original faction will destroy you. Leave this galaxy and you will not be crushed by the largest and most powerful peacekeeping faction.

Also, we are cockblocking your soul lasers.

How you like dem apples?

Reaction score
    Oh you silly, if only you new. We aren\'t a small noob faction just starting out, we are a year and a half old and 800+ people strong. Check out our website and wiki.

Reaction score
    You would be lucky if the server could hold 75-100 people. Galaxy Rangers are on most of the time monitoring activities. Good luck stealing the souls of the innocent when we are tracking your every move.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    All power full, all knowing, and directly opposed to HA? This reminds me of the fleet of cardillias.
    that ended well...

For us

Reaction score
    Acccept your fate of doom. you pose a threat to peace, you pose a threat to us.

King_Corduroy

Pre-Yogswarm Member
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Herobrines army will not be opposed. Besides np5k54, I knew Micheal Seph long before you even joined. So naturally I wish to preserve my freindship with him, but if he stands in Herobrines path then it leaves us no alternative. The Harvest is coming my freind, preserve your soul - join Herobrines Army.

Reaction score
    I am aware that you were once a Galaxy Ranger as well.... be advised, the GR will watch your faction. if we find you are hostile to all, you will be taken as a threat. Michael will agree.

Reaction score
    We don\'t want to make friends because all must be harvested without exception and we refuse to play favorites. We only make enemies, not because we want to, we would rather everyone surrendered their souls peacefully, but people don\'t tend to surrender but instead they resist. If you are threatening to go to war with us if we make enemies, then you might as well stop wasting your breath and get to it, we will inevitably meet lots of opposition as we have many times in the past.