Heres a handfull

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Factories/Manufacturing:
    This system is far too complicated and the modules that you use to make specific items is just too long of a chain not to mention there is no specific way to tell the module what specific recipe that you want. Highly recommending a queue up list with the recipies in there that display the specific resources required for that recipe as well. It also seems a little bland, if there was a way to make factories serve a purpose along with adding looks as style that are specific requirments too a fucntionality that would be awesome (Such as a solar power pannel array or maybe a mineral conveyor belt with a grinder?)

Ships:
    These things come in two shapes; Bigger and slow or small and fast. There is no middle performance, just a giant performance gap. I understand that you want to have near limitless possibilities with the customization of your ships but there needs to be more in between types of ships: Small scout ships -> Medium interceptor class -> Heavier fighter types -> Larger ships like freighters, frigates, battleships and carriers. Also, consider drone fighters and other ships.

Turrets:
    Nice little peice but I honestly think they should share the sheilds of what they are attached too, also they need better AI and commands like: Attack all enimies, Defend ship (Attack anything that attacks the ship). Something like that.

NPC eneimes:
    They need to be smarter, tougher, and more deadly along with variety also there needs to be more variety of NPC's, its just too quiet out there

Drops:

It took me like 5 minutes to earn like 500 mil from killing pirates and looting just one of their stations, so either bump up the prices or bump down the drops cause that is something else.

Planets:
    Either make em round or not make the bottom flat

Hull:
    Can you please make this a bit more abundant within the shops? Getting tired of shop hopping all the time.

All of these are suggestions, not DEMANDING these things come into play and im open minded.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    All these things are common knowledge, suggestions are for idea\'s not for your personal complaints.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    If you\'re talking about that little last portion forgive me, my last experience with fourums was from the ones at Warframe so im used too a bunch of zealous fanboys attacking anything ruthlessly that they dont seem too like or oppose

Reaction score
    Ships come as you build them... Big ships can still be fast, but they lack the manuverability. No needs to force classes or restrictions. Thats for you to decide and build. Its a sandbox game so sandbox...

Turrets have the features you say they lack.

They will fire back at neutral/faction\'d ships if you are attacked. They will not hit ally faction ships even if you target them. They will also auto attack other factions if you set them to war or attack them.

Its not \"hardcoded\" but it is already there.

NPC\'s are nerfed because schema says if unchained they\'d be too darn hard. ( personally i\'d like the option)

I can\'t complain about planets too much. Sure the flat underside is a bit ugly. It\'d be cool if it had a spherical bottom or another \"topside\" on the other half. They\'d have to adjust how gravity works though.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    \"I can\'t complain about planets too much. Sure the flat underside is a bit ugly. It\'d be cool if it had a spherical bottom or another \"topside\" on the other half. They\'d have to adjust how gravity works though.\" -Soulsoda

Why dont they make the planets like a rounded square and set the gravity parralel to the blocks below the relative to the line between the player and the surface? :D

Reaction score
    cube planets in a game of cubes? blasphemy! nah jk.

the only issue with cube design and multiple gravities is if you were to dig down on the sides you\'d get pulled different ways...

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Simple.. if the core is removed, then gravity on that planet will be disabled and the planet will then be dead.. or just have an indestuctable core.. or even a magma core which causes you to die upon contact..

If you\'re talking about diging a hole through the side and coming out the other then i need to figure out a way the gravity may work so this is avoided..

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Like the cubed idea, but the ships do need some variety in their functions, not to mention ive noticed some huge issues with the BobbyAI in the game for turrets alone. But hey its alpha right?

Reaction score
    AI that targets neutral and ally (repair beams)

AI that targets asteroid and planet (salvage beams)