Help with shops.

Reaction score
    Hello folks, I just needed some help because I am setting up my own server and I would like to know if there is any way of modifing the shop so I can build a proper station on it, if impossible is there a way to set a spawn for everyone to spawn in?

Reaction score
    you can either build a station around the original spawn shop (which is much easier), or make a station with a shop module on it and then change the spawn sector in the server.cfg file under DEFAULT_SPAWN_SECTOR_X , you can also set the exact spawn location a little further down.

Reaction score
    you can either build a station around the original spawn shop (which is much easier), or make a station with a shop module on it and then change the spawn sector in the server.cfg file under DEFAULT_SPAWN_SECTOR_X , you can also set the exact spawn location a little further down.
    fair enough then thanks mate

Reaction score
    If you have a shop can you feed it with storage modules? In other words, if someone buys up all my shield capacitors, can I have it connected to a storage module with shield caps so that it automatically refills?

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    If you have a shop can you feed it with storage modules? In other words, if someone buys up all my shield capacitors, can I have it connected to a storage module with shield caps so that it automatically refills?
    I wouldnt do that. A shield resource that never gets empty? blocks for free? Ok not really, but credits on servers really have no worth.

But if you really wanna do that, than refill the shop with the shop refill command than you can put more than 10k items into the shop.
    So no need for storages

when you got an Admin caracter, then put it into the trading guild faction via command, build a station and put a Faction module in.
    Dont forget to protect the station and the sector

Reactions: ps0111
    Reaction score
    [QUOTE="But if you really wanna do that, than refill the shop with the shop refill command than you can put more than 10k items into the shop.
    So no need for storages[/QUOTE]
    how would you be able to add more than 10k items into the shop as i have looked everywhere and could not find anything to do with it.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    There is a refill unlimited command, I forget the exact wording and cant seem to find it.