HELP STARMADE NO WORK!! Help Please!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Okay, so I get the starmade launcher and try to install it woth the button then it comes up with CheckSumFailedException ... then I do it manually and it says no installation found and I put it in the same directory and to see if its different from the manually installed one I see that the one I installed automatically is currupted and all the CRC32 are 000000[currupted] and compared from the normal one it is example 5J73K1[normal] To try and fix this I tried and entire compilation of crap just to fix it my graphics card is Mobile Intel(R) 4 Series Express Chipset Family... or Intel GMA 4500 I didn't know which was a graphics driver so those were the two but can anyone help I have

--------------------------------------------------------------------

3GB of RAM

Pentium Dual Core CPU T4500 @ 2.30GHz

32 Bit Computer

3.3 Experience Rating

--------------------------------------------------------------------- HELP ME PLEASE

Reaction score
    Have you tried re-installing? Remove the StarMade folder it made and launch again. (I assume you\'ve no saved data to worry about on fresh install.)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I have done a fresh instal like 1,000 times already and also tried updating java and turning of my anti-virus AND